Equipment rental software is used for managing inventory and maintenance of rentable assets. This software also assists with generating quotes and proposals and handling payment processing. You need to be able to keep records of all the rentable equipment you own. You can assign SKUs and catalog the equipment in your system to keep track of what you have available and what is being used.Track the entire order process from receipt of payment to return of the equipment. Send late fees if the asset isn’t returned on time.
- Inventory – Track inventory as bulk items orserial numbered. Allocate pricing,upload images and view live availability of equipments anywhere, anytime.
- Rentals – Create short and long-term rental transactions. Manage off hires andpartial returns. Post to your accounting package with one click of a button!
- Rental rules – It comes with a full fledged rules engine. Define rules for seasonal pricingfor price adjustments.
- Invoice generation –You can generate an invoice against an order at any point in time.You can also send the invoice to a customer directly from the order details.
- Excel Import & Export – Upload / download existing information of equipments via excel files directly into this application
- Asset Tracking – You can track equipment as individual pieces or track them in bulk stocks. You can also track the location of your rentable assets and who is using the asset.
- Customizable invoice – Invoice designs vary from business to business. This application enables you to customize the invoice as per your choice.
- Notification – Never miss taking an action that pertains to important business events. Notification will be trigered whenever an equipment stock is low.
- Reports & Analytics – Analytics help you shape better decisions and strategize effectively. Get insights into customers preferences and equipment usage, and predict future trends.
- Customer Management – Keep a record of all your customers at a single place, using our Elrick rental application. Walk in customers can be added on the fly and you can choose to record as much information as you require.
- Payment Tracking – There can be multiple payments against a single order and all of them are logged in detail. Filters and order listing make it easy for you to shift through the orders for which payments have been made.